Friday, February 06, 2009

Not sure what to do

Ok so the Dr put me on a beta blocker, I don't do meds very well I pride myself in being healthy and not taking anything,,I wont even take an aspirin if I really really don't have to. So these pills he seems to think I should stay on always I have been doing some reading up on raised heart rates, these are just some of the things that can raise your rate...all of which I do
1) caused by stress.we all know I have LOTS of that these days
2) lack of sleep..now that's something else I hardly do, haven't since I was first pregnant with Jorden
3) oh man I'm addicted to my caffeine!!!!
4) I don't drink water
5) don't eat right..that one is a BIG problem
6)anxiety..I had that the whole time in the hospital
7)loss of blood..heck the vampires came in sometimes 3 times a day for blood

so I look at some of these causes and figure I can make some changes, but while making the changes do I take the meds or do I pass??? This is a hard one I'm suppose to see the Dr in 2 weeks for another check up, this is just my reg Dr not the heart guy. So do I see him instead my normal Dr, head is spinning, I don't want this to happen again but in reality I was a ticking time boom..guess I finally blew..lol

So far NO caffeine since Tuesday evening...
getting sleep now that I am home :O)
eating 3 meals a day
and I 'm TRYING to lessen the stress but sometimes it just come looking for me.lol I stressed out today going to the dentist just knowing I had to show him my lovely smile.yes I'm vane..then I stressed when he said I will have to wait a week for my gums to heal before we can start work ( I dont like the ideal of staying this way even for a day longer.lol)...then the thought of him drilling and doing root canals made me stress AGAIN, I know I'm a basket case!!!
So today I did take the meds and my heart rate went down from 109 to 80 but I feel like my head is in a cloud hard to concentrate..now that's not good when you have a lot of kids is it!!!
Ok I 'm going to relive some stress and go cuddle my baby :O)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

{{{{ HUGS }}}}

Lots of positive energy your way!

Karen

Maisy said...

I don't know what to tell ya. Cuddling your baby is a great idea. Charlie just had a root canal, and will have his crown put on this Thursday. I know it alone causes lots of stress. I hope you do well at your next appointment. Hugs and prayers.

Coppelia said...

Bonjour !
I am happy to find you here !