Monday, February 16, 2009

Clean Bill of Health :O)

I went to the Cardiologist last week and had ANOTHER echo gram and everything came out fine, he cant find anything wrong with me other then MAYBE I was over stressed when I was in the hospital..DUH I told them that the whole time. They think that my pass out in the first place was due to not eating right, not sleeping much and stress ..now that I would have to agree with and after many test they figured that my heart rate when up so much on Tuesday at the hospital because they wouldnt let me go home...geee I wonder how they figured that one out...lol
So the Dr said no meds and just try to slow down a bit or I will be back in the hospital again..ok I get it time to take time for myself right....lol
Then today I went to my normal Dr even though I had the all clear from the Cardiologist, I didnt want my main Dr to feel out of the loop after all, he takes care of all my kids I didnt want him to think he wasnt good enough for me too..so I made my appointment and seen him today.I told him what the Cardiologist said and my test results and that I took myself off the meds ( he didnt like that, but said since my test came out well and my heart rate is back to normal he was ok with it...didnt have the heart to tell him it didnt matter if he agreed or not ;O) Soooooooooo the long and the short of it is
1) I passed out
2) no real medical reason why
3) all my test came back great
4) I dont have diabetes, thyroid problems, or high blood pressure (I was tested for all of those)
5) I dont have to have another tetnes shot for another 10 years...YAY
6) I'm in rather good heath :O)
7) I got a 5 day vacation sitting in a bed with one bad roommate for 4 days and a good one for a day and my insurance footed the bill...I would have rathered gone to Hawaii for the sum of 17,089. dollars and the bills are still rolling in...

2 comments:

Maisy said...

I would have rather gone to Hawaii also. "Sigh." So....you better slow down, girl. Hopefully your family will let you, and you will start stopping yourself too, when overdoing it. I'm glad you are in good health, according to the doctors. Hang in there.

Beachcomber said...

I'm glad you are in good health. I would rather go to Hawaii, too. Slow down, take some time for yourself, deep breath, find a quiet corner to read or meditate.